The Guild Board decided to be cautious and change our Saturday, September 11, 2021 meeting to a Zoom Meeting instead of an in-person meeting. We hope to have an in-person meeting in October. We hope to see many of you on Saturday Zoom.
The program will be “The many ways of joining yarn while working in the round”.
September Meeting – September 11, 10 AM – Noon on Zoom
Join our Zoom meeting using your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Click the link below and follow the instructions. Your device needs to have audio and video capability. Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82488886533?pwd=cWNYdTR2aHNWeUlTc3lISGpGSEVMZz09
- You may also need this passcode: 021396
The meeting ID is 824 8888 6533 (but you probably won’t need it if joining the meeting this way).
Call into the meeting (audio only)
- Dial +1 253 215 8782 (Note: this is a Tacoma number, which is the closest available for Zoom users in Oregon. You could be charged for the call depending on your phone plan.)
- You will need both the meeting ID and the Passcode.
- Meeting ID: 824 8888 6533
- Passcode: 021396
Resources to help you use Zoom:
Zoom video tutorials: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-video-tutorials
YouTube search results for “using Zoom”: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=using+zoom
Zoom’s support page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac